Thursday, April 07, 2005

Self Publishing

I just found the post "PUBLISHING YOUR OWN BOOK" by Dave Pollard. It gives lot information about the issue and shows different possibilities.
I left the comment: "[...] I wasn’t aware that there is such a market for self-publishing and I think it’s a great chance to show your work to a different public. I love the internet, because it gives you a very affordable possibility of self publishing; however, I see two major disadvantages in internet publishing: i) only people with internet access can see your work and ii) I believe that written text and – for my case – photographs have a kind of artificial effect on the reader/viewer when seen on a screen. It’s such a good feeling to have a beautiful book in your hands!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home