Thursday, March 31, 2005

A new and pure photo blog

Finally, I got it: my own photo blog. It was a quite big piece of work to get everything in shape, testing different browsers and get it validated. Now, I hope it works and you can enjoy the pictures. (However, if you find any problems to open or navigate my site with your browser, please email me!)



Door in Chelsea, New York

You will find my photographs sorted in different projects where I tried to arrange my work (starting with 177 photographs of the last three years, taken mostly in New York City). This order of the photographs is neither strict nor final.

In future I will also address a pure chronological category. However, I’ll always try to give my priority to quality rather than to continuous chronological series.
New larger and completed works will be published in "The Naked Eye" series.

Thanks for watching my sites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home