Saturday, March 12, 2005

It really works!

Yesterday, I spent almost the whole night to bring this blog page here into a shape I like. And then I thought by myself: "What for are you doing all that? It’ll take some months until someone will see your blog page and you’ll almost never find someone who really reads something of your stuff..."

Today noon, I shortly browsed to this page to see how I left it last night. And you know what: there was a comment!!!
Completely unexpected and surprising, I hardly could believe it. Somebody really was reading the very first blog of my life and asking to see some of my photographs! This is so exciting! Thank you so much "sCruuw"!

P.S. I'll post a separate link so some photos later this day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ant said...

You seemed so encouraged by a comment to your first post it would be unfair of me not to comment on your second. Ant in London. England.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home